Featured Post

Beekeeping, Unplugged

I'm a really shitty beekeeper.  Fifty per cent I don't know what I'm doing, 35 per cent I have an inane tenancy to do things the...

Monday, March 20, 2017

Beekeeping, Unplugged

I'm a really shitty beekeeper.  Fifty per cent I don't know what I'm doing, 35 per cent I have an inane tenancy to do things the "natural" way even when it doesn't work as well, and 15 per cent I'm frankly pretty lazy.

This is my honest blog detailing my attempts to keep our pollinators alive.  It will have more stories that showcase my incredible lack of attention to detail, records of my attempts to learn things on the fly in a crisis, and lots more swearing [sorry Mum].

If you'd like the polished version of this blog (or as polished as I get), head over to dccbees.blogspot.com.

For the rest of you, strap in.


No comments:

Post a Comment